Hello everyone! I'm Tara Jo Richardson, or Silly Little Petite Girl, and I have a blog now! I decided that having a blog would be nice because I'm too lazy to write in my journal. Also, posting my random thoughts and stories on facebook can sometimes be too long, and I want to be able to say whatever I want. I know you are SOOOOO curious to know everything about me......well that ain't gonna happen today! Let me just start out with a few things...............
My full name is Tara Jo Richardson. I have a mom and a dad and two brothers. I've lived in Provo, Utah my whole life and I'm not complaining! I'm very short and petite for my age, which is 16 almost 17. I have kind of a golden brown color of hair (due to dying it blonde and now it's coming back to it's natural brown). I'm a dancer!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE DANCE! I also love singing (by myself and for no one), acting, and animals!! I'm weird, hyper, opinionated, a procrastinator, a lover (despite my hatred for many things), and love being with my friends!
Favorites
Movie-The Phantom of the Opera/Lord of the Rings/Wizard of Oz
Candy-Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar
TV Show- LOST/So You Think You Can Dance/How I Met Your Mother/American Idol
Band-Iron & Wine/Broken Bells/Bon Iver/Coldplay/Foster the People/Death Cab for Cutie/Local Natives/Coheed & Cambria/and many many more!
Singer-Joe Brooks
Actor-Robert Pattinson (not because of Twilight)
Actress-Amanda Seyfried
Clothing Store-Kohl's/American Eagle/XXI/H&M
Book-I don't like reading. But if I had to pick it would be Sherlock Holmes-Hound of The Baskervilles
Type of Music-Indie/Old Rock/Pop
Super Hero-Wolverine from X-Men.
City-Heber,UT/San Francisco, CA/Las Vegas, NV
Food-Mashed Potatoes and Gravy/Costa Vida Pork Burrito
Disney Movie-The Sword and the Stone. I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES SOOOO MUCH!
Treat-Chocolate cake from Cosco/Gorilla Poop
Quote-"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe.
Song-Til Kingdom Comes by Coldplay
Animal-Cats!!!
Type of dance-Jazz/Contemporary
Video Game-Zelda
Vacation-San Diego Beach/camping at my family's camping spot
Things I Hate
- School
- Fake people
- Onions
- Mean people
- Carp (fish)
- Spiders
- Earthquakes
- Seafood
- Cocky people
- MATH
- Static on clothing
- Zits
- Pants being too long
- People calling me short (trust me, I'm aware)
- Stupid words such as: Boss, Legit, Prime, Beast, Pro, omg, lol, Twinzies, Ballin, etc.
- One uppers
- Bad dreams
- Country music
So that's basically all the things I love and hate. If you do one of the things I hate, I will call you out on it! Anyways.....I'll blog about random things....so if you like what I have to say....follow me or whatever you do on this website
Love,
Silly Little Petite Girl
P.S. I don't know anything about blogging.....so if you wanna tell me...feel free!
I definitely use the word prime now and then. Haha:)
ReplyDeleteBlogging is easy. Just keep posting and eventually you figure out everything.
If you ever want cute backgrounds, go to
thecutestblogontheblock.com
they have a ton of free templates with instructions on how to get them on your blog:)