Do you wanna know my secret aspiration??? I WANT TO BE A FAMOUS SINGER! Shocking, I know. Some days I even want to be a singer more than I want to be a dancer. Just thinking of being on stage and belting my heart out with ease and hearing the crowds cheering my name! Doesn't that sound amazing? I want to be on Broadway. I don't want to be a stupid pop singer who's voice isn't even their real voice. I want to perform in musicals and I want to have a part where I can sing as loud as I want to! I don't even have to have a main part, I just want to sing, even if it's just for a few moments. Sigh. Have you ever had a dream where the more you think about it, the more you want it, so bad that you just want to cry? Becoming a great singer is that for me.
Some of my friends tell me that I have a loud black lady voice and that in the inside I'm really black. They tell me that it's good and one of my friends quite enjoys when I sing like that. Unfortunately though, I can't sing like that all the time, because sometimes my voice cracks when I go to high. Actually not sometimes, all the time. I can only sing low songs in my "black lady" voice. Then there's my other normal, singing in the car/shower voice that's quiet and is just okay. What I really want to do is learn how to blend those two voices together so that I can sing more things. Does anyone have any tips??
Well now that you know my secret aspiration, here are a list of sings that I wish I could sing:
- Defying Gravity-Wicked
- I Dreamed a Dream- Les Miserable
- Forget You- Cee Lo Green
- Bound to You- Christina Aguilara (here voice is the voice I wish I had. I wish I could sing all of her songs.)
- If I Were a Boy- Beyonce
- Ain't it Good- Children of Eden
- Anything Polly sings in Crazy For You
- Make You Feel My Love- Adele
- Crazy For You- Adele
- Whatever Lola Wants- Damn Yankees
- Run and Tell That- Hairspray
- Anything from The Phantom of the Opera (DUH!)
- At Last - Etta James
- Note to God- Charice
- Anything Celine Dion
- Syrup & Honey- Duffy
- Who You Are- Jessie J
- Hallelujah
- Feeling Good- Michael Buble
- Piece of Your Heart- Natasha Bedingfield
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment